Category Lead - Indirects
Our high profile global FTSE 100 organisation is transforming their procurement team in the UK and is looking for an outgoing, high energy Procurement / Category Lead to manage spend across services, covering indirects for the UK/US. You must be able to hit the ground running delivering long term strategies along with quick wins and cashable savings. You will be well versed in managing multiple categories simultaneously in a fast paced demanding environment and be a self-starter with the drive and energy this role requires. A background in a blue chip or consultancy environment would be extremely beneficial.
- Must be enthusiastic and extremely driven
- Proven delivery on cashable savings along with long term strategies - you will need to demonstrate where you have made quick wins in previous roles
- Proven procurement experience across a full range of indirect spend categories (FM, travel, FMCG, sales, retail, fleet, marketing, utilities)
- Supplier Management and contract negotiation - across indirect spend, ideally on a global level
- Experience of working on multiple project based procurement - for a fast paced Private Sector client
- Effective stakeholder management
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- MCIPS preferred
N.B. Cedar accepts CV uploads in 3 formats; MS Word, HTML and Simple Text. Please convert any PDF files to one of these formats before uploading. Thank you.