This is an outstanding opportunity to work within a fast paced, growing and profitable business with a highly engaged workforce through a culture of teamwork, reward and autonomy. As a niche manufacturer of hi-tech and high end products, they have a global brand and sell through distributors. They have exciting growth plans both organically and through acquisition and want to double in size to £50m in three years, but won't stop there!
As Finance Director you will be the right hand person to the MD with responsibility for all financial compliance, financial reporting and improving financial performance. You will be part of a leadership team running the business day to day and play an active role in the development and continued success of the company.
- Oversee the production of all financial reporting including detailed KPI and performance related analysis
- Cash management and cash flow forecasting
- Board reporting, minutes and governance
- Financial due diligence on acquisitions and integration into group
- Leadership, development and coaching of the finance team
- Management of currency exposure
- Manage supplier and customer contracts
- Manage margins through pricing, procurement and stock control
- Management of advisor relationships and covenants reporting
The successful candidate will be hands on and use to operating in a growing business to manage change. You will be a strong manager developing your team, but also acting as a leader for the business. Ideally you will have exposure to a distribution / export business with experience managing cash and foreign exchange. You must have experience reporting risk / opportunities to the Board giving your recommendations.
This is a story of success with an determined owner who is driven by providing high quality products and outstanding service. For more information, please contact Tom Earl at Pure Executive.