Head of Treasury
Connect have been retained to recruit a Head of Treasury for a high profile FMCG Group.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Establish and implement a best in class treasury policy which is also scalable to accommodate future growth
- Assess different derivatives and deliver hedging strategy
- Evaluate accounting treatment of derivatives and assess impact on financial results
- Maintain and manage the group cash flow model, including forecasting the bank covenants
- Manage foreign currency exchange risk for the group and repatriation of overseas funds
- Evaluating and recommending suitable foreign exchange products to mitigate foreign exchange risk
- Effective management of cash balances, including foreign currency balances to maximise return whilst maintaining liquidity required to meet the needs of the Group
- Ensure timely repayment of debt facilities providing the CFO & Group Financial Controller with sufficient notice of requirements including requirement for interest payments
- Liaise with the wider business in respect of bank facility restrictions
- Report on a timely basis the covenant requirements to the agent bank and syndicate members
- ACT qualified (or ACA - Chartered Accountant); hold a degree in Finance; post graduate level qualification is preferable (MSc, MBA).
- Ability to develop relationships and inspire confidence, trust and respect from internal and external contacts
- Strong leadership and management skills; able to inspire others and encourage collaboration
- Exhibit excellent judgmental skills regarding people and information
- Prior corporate treasury experience in a Listed Multinational Company
- Exposure to tax accounting and regulations is desired but not essential.
Apply now for immediate consideration.