Based Cardiff £130,000 salary plus benefits
With £50m turnover and 1,500 staff, we provide a wide range of services to 15,000 members of the community across south Wales. Our current CEO plans to retire after c30 years, having established a financially secure and stable organisation which has recently shared a new vision, values and refreshed brand. Our new CEO will build upon this strong base and commercially grow, modernise and further enhance our organisation to ensure long term sustainability and greater provision for our growing customer base.
- Reporting to the Chair and Board, provide strategic and operational leadership across the whole organisation, inspiring staff to deliver exceptional customer service.
- Lead the different business units to be more innovative, efficient and commercial in approach, while continuing to deliver our strong social objectives.
- Ensure strong, productive relationships with a range of public and private sector stakeholders.
- Senior management experience and P&L ownership in a customer-driven, commercially-focused organisation in the public, private or third sectors, ideally of comparable scale and complexity. Candidates with a background in the private sector would be particularly welcome.
- A track record of successfully setting and delivering business strategy, achieving growth and enhanced levels of customer service.
- Strong commercial acumen and the ability to bring innovation and inspirational leadership to a long established organisation with a strong social ethos.
To find out more or to download a candidate brief, please click on Apply. For enquiries please call Jemma Terry or Steffan Griffiths at the Odgers’ Wales office on 02920 783050.