An international fund reporting company have an immediate opening for a Financial Controller, with a ACCA/CIMA qualification as well as previous experience in a similar financial controller position. This permanent role will see the successful candidate responsible for the management of the finance, accounting and administration functions of the business.
Based in Dublin, our client currently serves over 60 high profile clients including many of the industry leaders. A highly dynamic and innovative team with a strong track record of continuous growth and development.
Job Reference: BBBH9970
What would a general day consist of?
- Draft thorough management accounts monthly, within agreed deadlines.
- Oversee financial reporting functions from statuary reporting to regular management reporting, budget reporting and board reporting.
- Handle all financial control processes across the business, including bookkeeping, accounting, tax, grants and administration.
- Conduct financial planning, forecasting and budgeting practices.
- Follow and evaluate profitability targets and other metrics across the product range.
- Propose new and improved finance and administration systems.
- Liaise with the Managing Director on developing new strategies and services, major capital investments, financing or fundraising, efficiency initiatives, facilities, etc,
- Work as the business project coordinator for all finance related projects.
- Supervise develop a small team in the finance department.
What are the key qualifications for this role?
- Previous experience (Up to 5 years) in a similar financial controller position.
- Experience in an SME or a small sized finance department.
- Qualified accountant with extensive knowledge and understanding of best practices, procedures and systems in finance, accounting and administration functions.
- Strong communications and negotiation skills. A track record of successfully influencing a management team and external parties. Resilient and able to challenge the status quo.
- Exceptional IT skills particularly in Excel (advanced) and usual MS Office suite.
- Experience in specifying, selecting and implementing new systems, system upgrades and process improvements.
What are the benefits?
- Stable, well established company with an extremely impressive client.
- Employee focused company.
- A diverse working environment.
- Opportunities to get involved in process improvement projects and gain experience in a client focused role.
How to apply:
Upload your CV through our APPLY link and once clicked you will be able to upload your CV and enter contact details. We will review CV's within 24 hours and respond to suitable candidates ASAP.
We have sample CV templates and CV tips, which the recruiter will be happy to share with you!
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have by Email or Phone..
Job Reference: BBBH9970