Partner Financial is working with a FTSE listed consumer business with an EBITDA and Group revenue that continue to perform incredibly well and above segment comparisons. The Group is ideally positioned to continue to expand by acquisition and from a continuation of momentum from within the business, particularly internationally - this success draws from the service and customer focus the business has always maintained.
The business is now looking for an Interim Head of Internal Audit to ensure the internal audit processes and activities are robust, as well as provide a strong independent review. The role will work closely with the Finance Director and manage a small team.
- Leading the design and delivery of an internal audit plan that provides the senior management with internal control assurance across the group
- Addressing fundamental internal control weaknesses and shortfalls to senior management and developing audit opinions
- Maintaining a close working relationships with the Audit Committee and broader Senior management team to deliver effective results and actions to designated deadlines
- Managing the internal audit third party resource to ensure value and effectiveness across the business areas
- Working with the risk management team to promote the awareness and adoption of a risk mitigating culture
- Retaining and instilling knowledge of up-to-date codes of practice in line with industry specific and regulatory requirements
The successful candidate will have:
- Professional qualification (ACA, IIA) and extensive internal audit experience in a listed business
- Strong technical background in internal audit and control, along with an understanding of various risk management frameworks across the majority of business areas
- Strong communication skills with the ability to influence both internal and external stakeholders
- Have the ability to lead, take control and initiate change
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to seek out and understand the granular levels of detail
We will be contacting candidates with the closest match to the client’s selection criteria within 48 hours of application to arrange an initial meeting. If you have not heard from us within these timescales, thank you for your interest but please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.