Interim Finance Director
5 days left
Interim Finance Director required for an international E-commerce/retail business based in West London. The role is for 12 months to cover a maternity leave. You will be reporting into the CFO and will have responsibility for developing and implementing policies and procedures in both finance and operations.
The role will involve the following:
- Advising on financial planning, budgeting, cash flow and accounting policy matters
- Contribute to the development of strategic goals and objectives
- Oversee, direct and organise the finance team
- Provide training, development and conduct appraisals for the team
- Perform all statutory duties including producing the statutory accounts and ensuring compliance across the business
- Improve internal controls
To be considered you must be a fully qualified accountant and you will ideally have come from an internal audit background and will have worked in industry for a high growth business. Experience of working with retail or E-commerce is also a requirement for the role. You must be a self starter who is able to problem solve and add strategic and operational value to a business.
Apply for Interim Finance Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly