Finance Business Partner - IT (Dubai based)
Are you keen on the opportunity to work for a major well-known and growing 5* Global Hospitality Group and take advantage of a full relocation package to work in Dubai
Do you have a proven track record working as a true Commercial Finance Business Partnering to an IT division within a blue-chip environment?
This key senior role is solely responsible for ensuring the Financial Management functions are performing optimally, through the support of automation and innovation in systems and technology.
Strong business partnering experience is required at executive level and an articulate, consultative and results driven approach is essential. A strong background or intimate understanding of finance processes and operations in a complex environment is critical for success in this position.
We are looking for a Qualified Accountant (CIMA, ACA, ACCA) with significant PQE and experience in a senior management role business partnering an IT function.
My client is going through massive growth and is investing heavily in its IT infrastructure. You will be responsible for ensuring that all IT projects are correctly accounted for and closely monitored throughout the project life cycle, as well as assume ownership for the budgeting / forecasting / business plan, and driving cost reduction in the IT cost base where necessary.
It's important you bring a pro-active and commercial mind-set, constantly looking to challenge new project spend proposals (capital and revenue) and look at existing IS processes and people costs to provide insight on the key business IT costs and initiatives where appropriate.
This is a Senior Business Partnering FP&A role engaging heavily at Exec level, including Group Chief Officers, SVPs / VPs across the Group's functions, Corporate Finance Team, and a variety of Operational Management teams
You will have responsibility for broad enterprise performance management needs, including performance reporting, delivery of business analysis, financial systems & technology and expanded analytics on both internal & external market data.
- Brokering solutions and driving innovation through close collaboration with finance operations
- Bring a combination of technical and industry domain expertise to educate the financial management functions about technology capabilities to help plan strategy and identify opportunities
- Understand Finance business needs before they do and proactively recommend new services and capabilities
- Provide innovative ideas to enhance technology solutions; Share market advancements and technology changes
- Analyze and document business processes, scenarios, and information flow
- Agree and Monitor SLA between business units and IT Applications / Operations
- Escalating business cases/work requests
- Have regular dialogue with business to understand their strategy
- Co-Creator of business and strategy requirements
- Align Business Capability with innovative technology to achieve a competitive advantage
- Identify and scope specific improvement projects; work with IT Project Managers and Technical Resources to align resources and scope
- Define the scope of the project in collaboration with senior management and enterprise architects
- Assist in creating detailed work plans which identifies and sequences the activities needed to successfully complete the project
- Review the project schedule with senior management and all other staff that will be affected by the project activities; revise the schedule as required
- Determine the objectives and measures upon which the project will be evaluated at its completion