Head of Shared Services
My client, a globally recognized and widely respected Technology company, is currently looking for a Head of Shared Services who has a background in Finance.
The Shared Service Centre Director will hold responsibility for managing all cross-functional operating activities within the Shared Services Centre, supporting all functional teams, leveraging global support functions with a view to building a world-class site.
The successful candidate will have:
- Extensive experience in running and setting up a Shared Services Center
- Experience running a shared services team with minimum headcount of 50 employees, ideally experience setting up a greenfield site
- Experience in running HQ operations
- Operational understanding of telecommunications preferred
- "Generalist" understanding of Finance and Accounting, HR, Procurement and IT
- Proven ability to drive discipline and process orientation in a large complex organization
- Ability to manage time, balance multiple tasks and constantly work with changing priorities
- Strong transformational Leadership skills to inspire and motivate a team to deliver to demanding financial and performance targets
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent commercial acumen with financial competence and analytical ability to build and deliver against business plans
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of customer service
- Ability to travel -30%-40% of time, especially in the first years of operations set-up