Our Client is a market leading professional services firm with an enviable track record of sustained growth and development. The business has experienced significant and rapid growth and is well placed for further expansion and taking advantage of market opportunities.
They now seek to strengthen the management team within their largest business area through the appointment of two highly capable Commercial Managers to help drive the next phase of their strategic plan.
- Reporting to the Regional General Manager, you will be responsible for understanding and driving performance in the regional offices and identifying opportunities to improve the commercial performance
- Support the General Manager in the management of the P&L highlighting trends and developing forecasts and make a key contribution as part of a small business leadership team
- Driving and initiating change, considering both local and wider business projects which maximise productivity, efficiency and service delivery
- Develop analysis tools and kpi’s to help drive the positive future development of the business
- Identifying opportunities to further develop the business and influence across a wide group of stakeholders
- Credible self-starters with a track record of success, operating within large scale operational service delivery businesses including professional, financial or business services
- Experience of developing commercial and business systems along with a strong change orientation and a passion for operational excellence and improvement
- Commercially astute with excellent communication and presentation skills, able to engage and influence at all levels across the organisation
- Confidence, drive, energy, and tenacity to deliver success in a challenging and entrepreneurial business environment
Please apply in confidence, enclosing your CV with full salary details quoting reference SB154274, to Steve Banks, Howgate Sable LLP, 33 St. James’s Square, London, SW1Y 4JS.Tel: 020 7495 1234.