Programme Manager - BPO - Brussels Belgium
A great role with lots of scope to work with different industries and client sectors. To be successful for this role you will have expertise as a Programme Manager with a BPO background (carve out and transformation of people, processes and IT). Working with clients in the Belgium region, you will be responsible for the effective management of several individual but related, interdependent projects or functional activities, their risks, issues, conflicts, priorities, resources and communications, ensuring delivery of the new capabilities and benefits.
The Program Manager will also be required to manage sales support activities, taking responsibility for the Transformation content of bids and sales proposals. The role will also encompass working with pre-sales. The Program Manager will own the Transformation element of the bid including the Transformation Plan, RAID and costings - ensuring that reliable cost, effort and risk estimates and project plans are produced, working closely with the sales team to ensure that customers are assisted and advised properly throughout.
Overall the Program Manager is accountable for delivering high complexity and/or high risk projects or medium complexity and/or medium risk Programs, sometimes across multiple countries and in line with the Framework. Depending on the program, you may manage a team a multifunctional team of 50 - 100 people, some of which may be subcontractors. They are responsible for the time, budget and quality of a program delivered against strategic goals.
The Program Manager is responsible for delivering their services commitment whilst managing the program's budget, monitoring the expenditures and costs against delivered and realised benefits. You will act as the lead and focal point for the program driving people behaviours and production of deliverables to achieve the desired programme outcomes.
- Previous relevant Programme Management in a large organisation with BPO expertise and able to live in Brussels, Belgium.
- You must be fluent in Flemish or French.
- You must have successfully directed a number of significant projects / or complex programs in multiple specialisms and successfully led at least two multiple partner / supplier programs working in at least three different market sectors.
- You need to be a multi-faceted professional with experience in numerous aspects of project and program management e.g. Bid management, business change, implementation roll-out, transition.
- Experience of leading & managing teams.
- Demonstrates significant competence in leading and progressing teams, communicates, reviews and develops them.
- You must also be capable of understanding the wider objectives of the program, be able to influence others, and be able to develop and maintain effective working relationships with senior managers, with the project executives, and with third party service providers involved in the management and operations of the program.
- Understands and Manages Complex P&L with multiple projects, cost centres & earned value.
- Have a thorough knowledge of Project and program management methodologies and standards (ideally Prince2, Agile Scrum and MSP practitioner.