Commercial Finance Director
Harman are listed on NYSE and are recognised as an international market leader in the design and manufacture of premium audio, visual, infotainment and enterprise solutions for the automotive, consumer and professional markets. Based in the South East, The Professional Solutions EMEA division are sales and service operation focussed on delivering audio, visual and video solutions to the entertainment and enterprise sectors and currently have a need to appoint a Commercial Finance Director.
Details about the Client
Harman are listed on NYSE and are recognised as an international market leader in the design and manufacture of premium audio, visual, infotainment and enterprise solutions for the automotive, consumer and professional markets. The business has attained considerable success through organic growth and acquisition coupled with the design and development of an enviable portfolio of products and solutions to an international client base. Based in the South East, The Professional Solutions EMEA division are sales and service operation focussed on delivering audio, visual and video solutions to the entertainment and enterprise sectors. Currently generating revenues in excess of $270m the division is entering an exciting phase of development with a mandate for growth. As a result there is a need to appoint a highly commercial Finance Director to play a pivotal role in realising this strategy.
Detailed Job Description
Reporting to the VP EMEA, the key responsibilities for this newly created role will include:
- Operating as a key member of the Professional Solutions EMEA team providing strategic and commercial management and leadership across the regional operation
- Acting as a key business partner to the VP EMEA and supporting the ongoing development and deployment of a business strategy focussed on profitable growth
- Operating within a matrix structure, liaising with regional and corporate finance teams attaining and interpreting financial reporting that impact the Professional Solutions Division
- Partnering the VP EMEA, reviewing the performance of business divisions, product solutions and geographical markets to enhance efficiencies to support growth and profitability
- Playing a key role in identifying potential acquisitions and contributing to the transaction and subsequent integration
Prospective candidates will be qualified accountants with a demonstrable track record of success gained within international businesses. A strong understanding of US GAAP and experience of operating in a SOX environment will be a prerequisite. This role requires a highly commercial finance professional who is accustomed to playing a key role in successfully developing and deploying a commercial strategy focussed on growth. Experience of working in a complex matrix structure would be advantageous. Of equal importance are outstanding interpersonal skills that will enable you to make an impact in this high growth international business.
The role will require frequent international travel.
What's on Offer
c£100,000, car allowance, bonus and benefits
Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents. All third party applications will be forwarded to Michael Page.
Ref Code: MPFE13791300Z