SAP BPC Lead
A major client of ours provides an outstanding opportunity for a SAP BPC lead on a greenfield implementation on a full time basis.
A global manufacturing client headquartered in the UK.
Job Title: BPC Lead
Headquartered in the UK, we are undertaking a greenfield implementation of BPC (SAP Business Planning & Consolidation); initially used for budgeting and forecasting its application will later be extended to include group consolidation replacing the existing SAP BFC (SAP Business Objects Financial Consolidation) application.
Job title: SAP BPC Lead
The SAP Lead will lead a small dedicated team who will work with an external implementation partner to design, build and deploy the SAP BPC solution and oversee the transition to support. The role will be responsible for ensuring that the delivered solution meets the business global requirements and is delivered on time and to budget and to the agreed quality.
The underlying infrastructure to support the deployment has been established during the deployment of a related programme to deploy SAP BW and BI4.
- Project management responsibility for time, cost and quality reporting
- Coordinate with the MIS MRep programme manager to ensure that the company Information Services are involved with and can provide the required support for the delivered solution
- Ensure company governance is maintained including Security requirements
- Manage the business case and report regularly to the programme oversight committee
- Lead related change management activities
- Experience of implementing SAP BPC or a comparable solution (Cognos or Hyperion) and uses of BPC
- Experienced user of SAP Business Planning and consolidation preferably for Netweaver
- Proven ability to translate business requirements into solutions that map to technology capabilities (Know what the tech does, no when to say no and when to say yes)
- Ability to operate at strategic and tactical levels of project implementation
- Proven stakeholder management skills and ability to champion solution benefits to foster active support of and demand for the solution across the group
- Sales mentality - ability and desire to market the solution internally to key stakeholders across the global footprint. Travel will be required.
- Outstanding adherence to deadlines
- Proven ability to drive multiple stakeholders across global business units to a common schedule and deadlines
- Understanding from a holistic perspective how BPC fits into a SAP BW / BI landscape and has an appreciation of various BPC reporting options
- Ability to travel as needed
SAP BPC Lead, Manufacturing, Hampshire