Sales Enablement Manager
Sales Enablement Manager - Global technology organisation - Slough
As Sales Enablement Manager you will be responsible for defining and implementing the sales enablement programme for the EMEA region.
- Our client is a market leading within Power management technology. With almost 100,000 employees and sales of $20 billion this organisation leads the market.
- The company has coverage in over 170 countries.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Defining the sales enablement strategy for the EMEA region
- Devise and roll out a range of content that will support and aid the sales team
- Develop a programme that engages with customers
- Provide training and education to the sales team
- Support marketing campaigns and product launches
- Provide assistance on a range of events
To be suitable for this role you will need:
- 5 years of working experience with technology and the industrial B2B environment in a dynamic environment and drive change throughout the organisation
- Working knowledge of marketing automation systems and application
- Motivated to work in event management coordination with tight deadlines, able to manage complex and demanding projects
- Language capabilities: Excellent written and oral English mandatory (European languages a plus)
- Strong communicator, fast learner and enjoys change
£40,000 - £45,000 + package