Partner Financial is working with rapidly growing, highly successful, international retail business based in London. Their success thus far, comes from their companywide focus on service and ‘the customer’. They have an established customer based in the UK and their international reach is growing consistently, but alongside this, improvements within finance systems, processes, IT and logistics are required to support the business.
They are a looking for a qualified accountant to lead on this project, reporting to the Transformation Director, understanding the end-to-end processes of the business within various work streams to then develop and implement an optimisation strategy.
- Working with various programmes to deliver a new Retail and Finance system and ensuring a robust end-to-end processes to support the new intercompany/legal entity structure in line with core strategy and business requirements
- Creating and managing a plan for requirement, system/process design and testing for the implementation of the new structure
- Collaborating with other project team to ensure a synergy between projects so the impacts of the new structure remain compliant and in-line with business strategy
- Working in conjunction with Finance, IT Logistics and other departments to develop and document requirements, advise accordingly and drive key decisions
- Managing and influencing stakeholders to make key decision in amongst broad systems, controls and process change
The Ideal Candidate:
- A qualified accountant with experience in Audit and Financial control
- Extensive analytical and project management skills and the ability to give in depth review of end-to-end processes and implement change
- Multi-entity, forex and consolidation experience
- Strong stakeholder management skills, with the ability to influence, challenge and drive change across finance, IT and operational departments
- A core focus on delivery, with the ability to manage tight deadlines
- Experience in a Retail/Consumer environment with large intercompany supply chain networks
- Ability to work in conjunction with operations and finance, communicating effectively with senior management in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
We will be contacting candidates with the closest match to the client’s selection criteria within 48 hours of application to arrange an initial meeting. If you have not heard from us within these timescales, thank you for your interest but please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.