Global Head of Oracle EBS
This is a critical commercial leadership role, ensuring value generation from global Oracle E-Business & Oracle Business Intelligence platforms. Through close leadership of Centre of Leadership and third party resources, ensure that all Financial & HR applications offer a consistent bridge to improved commercial performance.
This organisation creates vibrant and dynamic B2B events, enriched with digital and print media. These events allow customers to make connections and do business efficiently and effectively. As a leading member of the global IT Shared Services & ERP teams, the Global Head of Oracle will deliver reliable business systems & intelligence to CFO’s, FD’s and their teams worldwide.
- Provide strong, business facing, leadership to globally distributed Finance & HR communities. Drive the management, delivery and evolution of the Global Oracle E-Business Suite, with a clear focus upon the continued service improvement of finance systems & services.
- As a member of the Global Shared Service Leadership Team you will own, shape and deliver Oracle EBS centre of excellence resources to direct key systems strategies to the delivery of business value. Ensure relentless continuous service improvement, though strong operational governance and customer engagement.
- Lead the identification and capture of opportunities for existing service evolution, through the delivery of commercially aligned business support services, and pragmatic innovation
- A proven finance & finance systems leader with a strong pedigree in creating, shaping and delivering Oracle EBS based financial shared services. You will have the energy & drive to support and evolve commercially critical BAU systems support.
- Commercially astute and highly customer focused, you will drive pragmatic structure and controls into all Oracle EBS operations. You will bring a relentless focus upon enabling commercial agility, continual process improvement and business excellence.
- Driven, tenacious and delivery orientated you will be a credible commercial leader. Able to influence and engage at all levels, you will shape systems, process and operational agendas with a keen focus upon balancing cost & business risk to deliver optimum outcomes.