Head of IT Procurement (3 roles: Cloud & Digital, Hardware and Software)
Our client is a very high profile organisation that seeks a number of strategic commercial ICT / IT procurement/commercial professionals to lead their key teams:
- Cloud & Digital Team Leader
This area is very high profile and works in an area where security is key. You will need to have worked in cloud based solutions IT procurement, managed software infrastructure and digital processes. The role could be based in London ideally or Norwich is an option. The role has a team of 6-8 reporting
- Software Team Leader
This role is responsible for setting up agreements covering software licensing agreements with Microsoft & Oracle being key suppliers. The role entails capturing the data across multiple sub organisations (spend analytics) to build a strategy which is workable, manages total costs and manages risk. You may have worked either in procurement managing a large licensing portfolio or be from the supply side or have been a commercial licensing manager. You will lead a team of 6-8 people and the role is based in London.
- Technical Products and Services Team Leader
This role is supporting the procurement of hardware and some software & services related to IT procurement. It includes the dis-aggregation of large outsourced deals into smaller packages and the promulgation of PSL/framework agreements across multiple sub organisations. The role has a team of 6-8 and is based in Norwich.
To be considered for these roles you should have the following:
- Influencing and Communication Skills – the ability to create a powerful vision for your team and with stakeholders enabled via your excellent communication skills. Evidence of building strong and successful relationships with senior level stakeholders both internally and externally to exceed business objectives – able to win trust to enable collaborative working
- Team Leadership & People Management Skills – you will have run and developed teams through leading, coaching and developing team members enabling skills enhancement and improved performance of the team
- Experience of contracting for and managing large contracts, ideally in the IT Procurement/Licensing area (other categories may be considered). Excellent knowledge of the relevant IT supply base and best practice will be advantageous.
- A track record in creating and executive leading edge strategy on these areas of spend through best practice category management definition and implementation
- Ideally be CIPS qualified (or equivalent) and have a strong commercial outlook
Packages are in the range of £100k-£130k plus bonus (up to 20%) and pension for excellent candidates.
For further information please email us or call +44(0)844 847 8336 quoting 6168/NR/EA
Langley Search & Interim is the specialist search firm and interim provider of end-to-end Procurement and Supply Chain roles, including Operational Excellence positions across the UK, Europe and Internationally. We place senior level interim and permanent positions across Consumer, Industrial, Public Sector and Technology & Professional Services Sectors.
Take a look at our website or join our LinkedIn community for the latest industry insight, news and more exciting opportunities.
As the leading niche recruiter of end-to-end Supply Chain, Procurement and Operational Excellence jobs, we also provide valued career advice and support services for candidates.
More searches like this
- Government Procurement Senior Management jobs in London (Central)
- Public Sector Procurement Senior Management jobs in London (Central)
- Engineering Procurement Senior Management jobs in London (Central)
- Healthcare Procurement Senior Management jobs in London (Central)
- Technology Procurement Senior Management jobs in London (Central)