Interim Infrastructure Solutions Architect
Our client, an FS regulatory body, is currently delivering a ground breaking programme to change data access and security standards across the retail banking industry with specific focus on digital Application Programme Interfaces (APIs).
They now have an immediate requirement for an experienced Infrastructure Solutions Architect to take ownership of the entire infrastructure architecture for this high profile programme.
- Drive technology selection for the infrastructure components of the programme, including Certificate Management and Identity and Access Management technologies, Security Event Monitoring and their supporting infrastructure
- Define the physical and virtual infrastructure solutions for the functional components including Service Catalogue, API Dashboard and Web Portals;
- Develop solutions to support the non-functional requirements; and
- Liaise with the Infrastructure Service Provider in defining the appropriate infrastructure deployment models
- Knowledge of Open Banking – concepts, technologies, security standards etc.
- Technical and Infrastructure architecture definition
- Ability to design infrastructure solutions to meet demanding non-functional requirements
- Experience of technologies for certificate management, identity management and security monitoring
- Experience of security protocols, authentication and authorisation, particularly applied to payments solutions would be beneficial.
- Cloud infrastructures, SaaS, PaaS, etc.
- Vendor management
- Technologies - X.509, LDAP, SAML (or similar), Digital Signatures, OAUTH beneficial
Initial 6 month assignment, immediate start, London based