Banking Consulting Director
Exceptional leadership and business development opportunity for a talented Banking Consulting Director in an innovative and entrepreneurial environment offering good work/life balance: a key member of a high growth boutique banking consulting firm.
- Our client works with some of the UK’s leading banks to deliver transformational and business critical change that takes them to a new level of performance.
- They are at an early stage of their development, with ambitious but realistic growth plans
- A perfect opportunity for an ambitious banking consulting director to gain rapid personal development and high financial and career rewards.
- The current focus is on Change, Operational Effectiveness, Risk Remediation and Regulatory Compliance within the Banking sector but they are receptive to new opportunities for business transformation services.
- A sales orientated but hybrid role, reporting to the CEO, combining business development, client management and the delivery of exceptional consulting projects.
- A great opportunity to shape and grow a practice and for long term career development.
Our ideal candidate will have worked for a highly regarded banking practice and will be seeking to exercise considerably more influence over outcomes and be less constrained by existing practices or perceptions.
Please check you have the following mandatory requirements before applying:
- Extensive management consultancy experience in a permanent role at a senior level where responsibilities have combined sales, business development and the delivery of business change programmes.
- An up-to-date network of contacts within the banking sector.
- A track record of banking sector sales wins.
- A passion for helping ambitious FS organisations to change, thrive and grow.
We can only accept applications from candidates who meet the essential selection criteria above and with a current Right to Work in the UK AND who are based here.
Please apply to Sheila Bradbury, in strictest confidence, quoting reference: EA-6080-SB
WE REPLY TO ALL APPLICATIONS!
Please note that we will not send your CV to any third parties without your explicit consent.