Treasury Risk Manager
A global business based in central London is looking to appoint a Treasury Risk Manager. Reporting into the Director of Group Treasury Risk, the role will have responsibility for working with a team of Risk Experts in managing treasury activity and enhancing existing treasury processes and actions. The role will have responsibility for managing Risk in one of the group's key markets, China, and so Mandarin Chinese Language skills are essential.
- Previous Treasury experience in a Global Corporate business or Bank
- Experience or knowledge within a Treasury specialism such as Cash Management, Investment, Market Risk, Liquidity or Funding
- A recognised Accounting or Treasury Qualification or relevant bachelor's degree
- Treasury knowledge of liquidity management, cash investment, foreign exchange management or Corporate Financing management
- Advanced proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Previous experience of China's State Administration of Foreign Exchange ("SAFE") regulation would beneficial.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with a proven background in Treasury to develop within a fast growing global organisation. Given the regional coverage the individual must be fluent in Mandarin Chinese and be willing to Travel.