Our client is a PE backed leisure group who operates throughout the UK. Having successfully undergone a period of transition, they are now well placed to deliver market leading growth and maximise their current portfolio, whilst also looking to add to it through acquisition.
The Commercial Finance Analyst role is crucial to achieving this growth and will be a key contributor to providing accurate insight and analysis on business performance and KPI’s. In order to be successful in this role you will demonstrate a strong commercial mind-set and exceptional attention to detail. Strong Excel skills, and the ability to present in a concise manner are both pre-requisites for this position. You will partner with senior stakeholders, supporting with refinancing and M&A activity.
- Periodic actualisation and scenario analysis to support the running of the company forecast model
- Supporting the 3 year planning process and presenting to the PE company
- Ensuring underlying assumptions for Balance Sheet, P&L and Capex are valid for each brand
- Supporting M&A activity by undertaking analytical work, scenario analysis and preparation of presentations
- Preparing robust analysis to support future refinancing
- Supporting various internal senior stakeholders with adhoc analysis to support business performance
- Analysing business case proposals
The ideal candidate will be:
- ACA qualified with one of the Big 4 Accountancy Firms
- Able to demonstrate excellent communication skills and the ability to influence at all levels
- Confident at creating and building Excel models
- Confident presenting to internal and external stakeholders
- The type of person who thrives when working under pressure
Interested candidates should send their CV to Lisa Bird. I will be contacting candidates with the closest match to the client’s selection criteria within ten days of application to arrange an initial meeting. If you have not heard from me within these timescales, thank you for your interest but please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.