Contact: Kathryn Oliver
Bottisham Village College
Tel: 01223 811250
About Anglian Learning
Welcome to Anglian Learning, a unique multi academy trust.
Our members share the firm belief that successful learning communities are underpinned by ambitious vision, trust and strong inspirational leadership at all levels of the organisation. Through membership of Anglian Learning, these values are reinforced by working with like-minded schools, leaders and teachers, to make a difference to the lives of our young people. We believe that we have a shared responsibility, through support and challenge, to ensure that all our academies can offer an outstanding education to all students.
We are now looking to expand our management team to ensure that we maintain the momentum that has propelled us through our first year as a trust.
Anglian Learning is an innovative, ground breaking partnership, formed by the voluntary merger of three highly successful secondary school academy trusts in Cambridgeshire. Where other trusts have been formed to support weaker schools, we recognised that uniting together as successful schools in one multi academy trust provided significantly enhanced capacity for mutual support and challenge.
We are committed to ensuring that all Anglian Learning schools aspire to consistently achieve overall progress measures that are significantly above national expectations and place them in the top 10% of school nationally. We aim to achieve this by raising achievement of all young people and using the collective energy of the Trust to improve life chances by:
- Developing a dynamic and inspirational culture for teaching and learning excellence.
- Providing pupils with stimulating and valuable enrichment opportunities across the curriculum.
- Building a curriculum and assessment structure that will enable teachers, pupils and parents to celebrate success.
- Encouraging innovation and risk-taking through a focus on research and best practice locally, nationally and internationally.
- Promoting, enabling and supporting leadership at all levels to flourish in individual schools and across the Trust.
This recruiter is not currently advertising. Why not try our job search?