La Fosse Associates
Portland House 5th Floor
About La Fosse Associates
La Fosse Associates is an executive recruitment and talent consultancy serving the technology, digital and business change sectors and our focus is clear; to help organisations recruit outstanding people and then develop them further. We offer permanent and interim recruitment, coaching and development either as stand alone services or as an integrated package.
Everyone in our team has a slice of the equity and this has helped to attract top talent, drive a great team ethic and establish a collective pride in being the best we can.
Our vision is simple; to lead by example to achieve a step change in the standards of candidate care within our industry.
We have also won a number of awards along the way, such as:
- Top 40 - Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to Work For in the UK.
- Top 100 - Fastest Growing Company in the UK. Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track
- Winner "Best IT/Tech Recruitment Firm" - Recruiter Awards 2018
- Winner "Best Medium Sized Recruitment Firm" - Global Recruiter Awards 2016
- Highly Commended "Best Candidate Care" - Recruiter Awards 2018
- Winner "Best Employee Share/Equity Scheme" - Recruiter Investing in Talent Awards
- Top 100 Fastest Growing Recruitment Company in the UK
With 5 offices across the UK and the US, our team specialises across a number of niche specialisms within the Technology, Digital and Change sectors, placing highly skilled individuals into clients ranging from FTSE 100 organisations through to fast growing start-ups and scale-ups.
Whether you're a candidate or client, we're doing things differently. To find out what this means for you: www.lafosse.com
3 jobs with La Fosse Associates
A cutting-edge Tech business is looking for an Interim CFO with experience fundraising and leading in a hands on manner within high-growth businesses.
Interim Performance Marketing Director with very well-known, high-growth, PE backed company
A global high-growth tech company that is revolutionizing the Data industry is looking for a Chief Operating Officer to join their Executive team.