Sales director jobs
Order by: Newest first Salary
- West Midlands
- Highly competitive basic salary, excellent company benefits
Outstanding role for a Sales Director for a progressive Software business with their HQ in the West Midlands.
- England, London
- £70k - £90k per annum
CKC are currently recruiting a Sales Director position within a multi-national model and collectable manufacturer.
- England, London
- £75k - £100k per annum + travel
Our client, a VC backed Big Data company based in the US, is planning significant growth in the European market place.
- England, West Yorkshire, Leeds
- £75,000 - £100,000 per annum
CKC are currently recruiting a Senior Sales Director position within a rapidly expanding company which spans across several industries such as Aerospace, Bui...
- London (City of), London (Greater)
- Competitive salary and excellent package
Exciting opportunity for an ambitious and forward thinking Sales Director to join a business where they will have ownership for setting and leading the strat...
- Competitive salary plus benefits
Due to continued and consistent success Lily’s Kitchen are looking to expand internationally and seeking to appoint an International Sales Director to lead t...
- England, London, City of London
- £150k per annum + bonus
This leading multi-layered media owner is looking for an exceptional Marketing & Sales Director to grow total paid sales across two of their flagship titles ...
- London / Leeds
- £SIx Figures plus car allowance, bonus, package
Our client, a global leader in their field have experienced a period of successful trading and are looking to further strengthen their client relationships a...
- Up to £90k + OTE
As the Sales Director in London, you will bring a strategic perspective to client planning and pipeline development.
- North East England / North West England / West Midlands
- Competitive base salary, bonus plus excellent equity incentive
Our client is a fast growing private equity equity backed Technology business based in the North of England. An opportunity has arisen for a highly successf...