Sales director jobs
Order by: Newest first Salary
- £500- £700 per day depending on experience
We are searching for an interim Sales Director for a start up property and construction business based in London.
- UK wide; will need to be mobile and willing to travel across the UK and internationally.
Reporting to the Main Board, you will be responsible for expanding existing relationships and securing new clients in the betting and gaming industry.
- Houston (US)
- $120,000 - $150,000
Electricity & Natural Gas Sales
- United Kingdom
- £80k base Full Executive Package, Car, Pension, Health, Bonus and commission commensurate to success
Our client is a leading global provider of Software and IT based Data, Capture and training solutions for Medical, Healthcare and Education sector with a rep...
- Flexible EMEA location: UK/UAE Preferred
- Up to $300k (Salary & PRP) + Equity + Usual local contract benefits
Upstream O&G sales into majors & NOC's apply. On offer is a role to build an EMEA business from almost a blank piece of paper, enjoy the thrill of ...
- Central London + 50% International Travel
- £55,000 - £70,000 per annum (Depending on experience plus 40%-70% bonus)
Our client, MeteoGroup are the leading global full-service B2B weather solutions business and have an exciting opportunity for a sales leader to join the bus...
- North West based Head Office with regular travel
- Circa £90k basic salary, attractive bonus and executive benefits package
The Sales Director will take full responsibility for a network of ten well established and high calibre Area Sales Managers, generating profitable revenue gr...