Procurement / Supply chain jobs
Found 14 jobs matching your criteria
Order by: Newest first Salary
- East of England / Luton, Bedfordshire
EasyJet is the largest airline in the UK and one of the top five across Europe, flying to 138 Airports, carrying over 61m passengers a year and following ano...
- Luton, Bedfordshire
easyJet is the largest airline in the UK and one of the top five across Europe, flying to 138 Airports, carrying over 61m passengers a year and, following an...
- Netherlands / Rotterdam
- Excellent package
Lean Manufacturing Manager - Netherlands with up to 80% European travel Excellent opportunity for a Lean Manufacturing Manager to work for this Global lea...
- North East England / South East England / West Midlands
- £55k + 27.5% pension
The internet and mobile communications are shaping business practices throughout the global economy.
- Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Up to £85k basic plus car + package
This is a first class opportunity to join a growing, dynamic organisation.
- South East England / London (West), London (Greater) / Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Up to £100k basic plus car+package
Due to internal re-organisation an EMEA Shared Service Centre Manager is required for an international, high profile FMCG organisation.
- London (Central), London (Greater)
- £70,000 - £80,000 per annum + Benefits
Multi-disciplined Property & Construction Consultancy
- Uxbridge, London (Greater)
- £72,000 - £85,000 per annum + Bonus, car, bens
The purpose of this role is to lead a team of 5 Senior Procurement Managers and Procurement Managers responsible for strategic sourcing of a portfolio of Pri...
- South East England / Kent
- £70k - £85k per annum
Expanding, profitable SME with ambitious plans for growth is looking to hire a commercially focused Financial Director to develop and deliver financial strat...
- £competitive + relocation
Our client is a global logistics business, with operations in over 60 countries. Under a new CEO and senior leadership team, the company has embarked upon a ...
- West Midlands Region
- £50k - £80k + equity
An Operations Director is required by an early stage ‘Greentech’ business to support the move from development to full-scale commercialisation. The business ...
- Competitive Salary Package
The company is a leading industrial manufacturer and part of a global multi-billion dollar US multinational. The Site Supply Chain Manager/ Procurement is a...
- Commensurate with experience plus Bonus and Share Options &/or Equity + Relocation assistance
This is an outstanding opportunity for an entrepreneurial Managing Director to have a huge impact on a business that has certain massive potential for growth...
- South East England / London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater)
- £100k - £130k plus benefits
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a highly commercial and operational Finance Director to play a pivotal role in the success of a rapidly grow...