IT Director jobs
All jobs matching your criteria
Search exec-appointments.com for IT director positions in a wide variety of industries across the UK and further afield. From head of information security to director of IT and innovation, there are a host of senior roles in IT available below, for some of the world’s biggest employers.
Order by: Newest first Salary
- London (Greater) (GB)
- competitive salary plus benefits
This is an exciting new opportunity for an IT Director. The role will play a highly visible and impactful leadership position. With responsibili...
- Competitive package for an outstanding candidate
Have primary responsibility for the delivery of high quality, cost competitive IT services to a wide range of customers
- England, Berkshire, Reading
- £70,000 - £90,000 per annum + 5K car, 20% Bonus
Financial Controller is required for a leading company in Reading.
- London, Thames Valley
- £120,000 - £140,000 plus bonus plus benefits
Exceptional visionary to join dynamic mid sized consulting practice
- England, South East England
- £450 per day
The interim will be an experienced IT Project manager with experience of working as a supplier of software solutions to customers.
- California (US)
- $100k - $140k per year
This person will have the opportunity to start corporate marketing for a company in one of the fastest growing spaces currently - Internet of Things!
- Yorkshire and the Humber (GB)
- High impact (sales oriented Managing Director to drive rapid sales growth)
We are seeking a high impact, sales oriented Managing Director to drive rapid sales growth into the SME sector for one of UK’s biggest companies.
- London (Central), London (Greater) (GB)
- Low six figure base plus excellent bonus/LTIP
Commercial/Operations Director sought for a market leading provider of data transfer, analytics and consultancy services to the utilities industry
- UK wide (NOT London)
- c.£800 - £1,400 per day
A global payments business is looking for an Interim Lean Six Sigma/Agile Programme Director to lead on various transformation and change programmes.
- South East England (GB)
- £95k base, car, pension, healthcare and bonus commensurate with success
Our client is a leading services business in the UK who works across the Public, Private and Healthcare sectors. Due to a number of business acquis...
- Singapore (SG)
- $250k - $275k Singapore Dollar
Leading international group seeking senior Tax Leader
- New York (State) (US)
- $125k - $150k per annum
This is a newly created role calling for a true self-starter to drive process improvements within technical accounting and revenue recognition