Healthcare / NHS jobs
Found 28 jobs matching your criteria
Order by: Newest first Salary
- East Midlands Region / South East England / Harlow, Essex
- £70k to £75k DOE
Molecular Products, a leading chemical technology business for the purification of air to preserve life and protect the environment is looking to r...
- Wythenshawe, Greater Manchester
University Hospital of South Manchester NHS Foundation Trust is seeking an exceptional individual to lead the development of our strategic and business plann...
- £400 - £450 per day
The role involves providing expert advice on: mental health and learning disability services and needs; implementation of national policy, commissioning of p...
- South East England / London (Greater)
- £35,000 - £45,000
Central and North West London Foundation Trust is currently seeking a Costing Accountant to support the new and exciting phase of the Trust's costi...
- Cumbria / Lancashire
- £225 - £275 per day
Our NHS client is currently seeking an interim Clinical Secretariat Project Manager for a period of 6 months to assist the organisation through a period of c...
- United Kingdom / England / West Midlands Region
- £500 - £600 GBP per day
Urgent - Interim Deputy Director of Finance - Circa 600 per day - North West Midlands The successful Interim Deputy Director of Finance will be ...
- United Kingdom
- £60k to £80k Annual + Car + Pension + Benefits
An NHS Trust based in Yorkshire is looking to appoint a Head of Procurement to be accountable for ensuring that non-pay expenditure is managed effe...
- London (Central), London (Greater)
Permanent Business Partner London Based £71k
Team Leader, Adults Senior Social Worker, Team Leader Due to an increase in demand from our clients, we are currently looking to expand our network of Te...
- South East England / London (Greater)
- £55k - £65k
Circle Partnerships is one of the largest privately owned hospital groups in Europe. Due to significant growth they're looking to recruit a Commercial Lead t...
- East of England / Cambridgeshire / Cambridge, Cambridgeshire
- Starting from £45,707 plus benefits
Cambridge University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust which includes Addenbrooke's and the Rosie Hospitals is one of the largest and busiest hospitals in the c...
- Wirral, Merseyside
The Clatterbridge Cancer Centre NHS Foundation Trust is one of the largest NHS specialist cancer treatment facilities in the UK.
- Birmingham, West Midlands / Warwick, Warwickshire / Worcester, Worcestershire
- c£120k + equity
A PE backed business requires an entrepreneurial Managing Director to create a substantial equity return.
- England / London (Greater)
- £800 - £1000 per day
Our client, a leading Clinical Commissioning Group, are looking to appoint an interim Director of Strategy and Redesign for a short term period as they comme...
- Epsom, Surrey
- £55k - £60k per annum
Nuffield Health is looking for a Business Development Manager for our Consumer Fitness Division in our Central Office in Surrey.
- East of England / Cambridge, Cambridgeshire
- Salary commensurate with the seniority of the role
The post-holder will play a significant role in developing and implementing the Partnership’s strategic objectives, alongside the delivery of effec...
- West Midlands Region / Coventry, West Midlands
- Competitive salary + bonus and benefits
Fantastic opportunity to lead and develop the UK operations and strategy of Abena UK, a leading Global Healthcare business based in Coventry
- Edinburgh, City of Edinburgh
- £74,000 - £100,000
As a vital part of the NHS in Scotland, NHS National Services Scotland’s purpose is to support Scotland’s Health. This is an exciting opportunity to shape an...
- Yorkshire and the Humber / South Yorkshire / West Yorkshire
We are seeking a Non-Executive Director with board level or equivalent expertise in an expanding and complex enterprise to join our vigorous and forward thin...
- United States / New York, New York
About the Company: International health organization