Executive Management jobs
All jobs matching your criteria
Order by: Newest first Salary
- North East England / North West England / West Midlands
- Competitive base salary, bonus plus excellent equity incentive
Our client is a fast growing private equity equity backed Technology business based in the North of England. An opportunity has arisen for a highly successf...
- London (Greater)
- The salary range starts at £75,000 and will be determined depending on experience
The COO will assist the CEO with delivering the vision, mission and values of ClientEarth and ensuring they are consistently applied across the organisation....
- London (South), London (Greater)
- Competitive package up to six figures
The Hurlingham Club is looking to recruit a Chief Operating Officer, a new senior management position to report to the Secretary and Chief Executive.
- London (Central), London (Greater)
Head of Programmes - Financial Services - £150k+
- Stevenage, Hertfordshire
UIA is now looking for an experienced Non- Executive Director (or recent Executive) with solid financial experience, preferably gained as an Actuary within t...
- South East England / Essex
- c£80,000, Co car, bonus and benefits
Our client is a leading freight forwarding business operating in high value luxury brands sectors. The UK operation has huge potential for growth, resulting ...
- £65000 per annum
This opportunity has been newly created to provide greater commercial insight into the business operations for the Finance Director and COO.
- UK, London
- £100,000 - £150,000 per annum + benefits
A luxury consumer products distribution business is looking to recruit an experienced Finance Director to support the international growth of the p...
- Gatwick, West Sussex
- £40k - £65k per annum
CKC is currently working with a power engineering company to recruit a Commercial Manager. This is an ideal role for an individual seeking a career working i...
- currently £10,000 per annum but under review
Yarlington is a not for profit company and a registered charity.
- Competitive Salary
This is a unique role leading an organisation which is at the heart of the justice system.
- Competitive salary package
Company Overview: The company is part of a $19bn US corporation. It's a newly created role and is a direct result from the ambitions to further grow the Poli...
- South East
Our client is looking to bring in an Interim COO to transform the back office function to support delivery of the corporate objectives.
- England, London
- £140k - £175k per annum + bonus, private health, pension etc.
Our client, one of the world's leading Communications and Advertising businesses, is currently searching for a Global IT Director (specialising in Big Data, ...
- £100k package
Ideal opportunity for an ambitious Senior Manager to enhance and develop their career working directly with one of the owners of a commercially ast...
- Leicester, Leicestershire (GB)
Leicestershire County Cricket Club and The Leicestershire and Rutland Cricket Board are going to merge in October 2014. The objective to develop not only th...
- Attractive six figure package
General manager required by a leading Irish PLC. Role is based in Ireland and you will report to the Chief Exec. You will be responsible for achiev...
- Surrey (GB)
- up to £100,000(total guaranteed package)+ Private Health Insurance + Bonus + equity ownership
Reporting directly to the Group CFO of this high growth, international private equity backed business who is going through a period of rapid change and growt...
- London (Central), London (Greater) (GB)
- £55,000 - £65,000 per annum
Landis + Gyr is the global industry leader in metering and energy management solutions for the utility sector.
- Scotland / London (Greater) / Edinburgh, City of Edinburgh
- Excellent executive salary, car, bonus and package
With an up and coming vacancy within the Senior Finance Leadership Team as well as exciting development plans ahead, Menzies Distribution Ltd has r...