All jobs matching your criteria
Exec-appoinments.com is the leading jobs board for senior executives looking for CEO jobs in the UK or further afield. From chief executive officers to consultant directors and heads of, there is a wide variety of positions to match your experience and aspirations. Search and apply below.
Order by: Newest first Salary
- London (Central), London (Greater) (GB)
- Package £250k plus bonus and pension
Chief Executive, UK Export Finance - an exciting opportunity to lead UK Export Finance through a major expansion programme.
- £90,000 - £100,000 + bonus + car
Are you currently a Finance Director looking for...
- Edinburgh, City of Edinburgh (GB)
We couldn’t make it plainer. Our new CEO must, first and foremost, be a leader.
- Farringdon, London - with international travel
- Salary TBC
This is a rare opportunity to lead an organisation that will sit at the forefront of change across the humanitarian landscape. As our courageous, visi
- Based Whitehall and Hanslope Park, Milton Keynes
- Up to £142,000, pension and benefits - 4 year fixed term
FCO Services meets the security challenges of government customers in the UK and worldwide.
- Wiltshire and London
- £Six figure base salary plus attractive equity opportunity
The Company: Our client is a small high growth Private Equity backed Business Services Company, with offices in the UK and operations in Europe...
- United Kingdom
- 70000.00 GBP Annual + £ Negotiable (circa £70,000 OTE)
Geest Logistics covers any task, no matter how big or how small.
- Isle of Man
The Isle of Man Financial Services Authority has been set up by Tynwald, the Isle of Man Parliament.
- St Helier, Jersey - Channel Islands
- Competitive Salary + Executive Benefits
A well established insurance firm with a strong portfolio in the Channel Islands has an opportunity for an experienced leader.
- London (Greater) (GB)
- Up to £135,000 per annum
Chief Executive Officer - Valuation Office Agency Up to £135,000 per annum An Executive Agency of HMRC the VOA has a budget of £200m and...
- Brighton, East Sussex (GB)
- Up to £150k + benefits
As our new Chief Executive Officer, you will work with an engaged and high performing board of Governors to define, develop and drive delivery...
- Based in Hove with extensive regional travel
- £Attractive + benefits
YMCA DownsLink Group (DLG) was created last year from the merger of Guildford and Sussex Central YMCA's. This now presents an exciting opportunity ...
- South East England
- £Significant six figure + equity
Our client is a market leading international apparel e-tailer recently acquired by Private Equity.
- United Kingdom
- £450k base, OTE £800k and LTIP
Our client is confidentially, due to planned early retirement, seeking to appoint a best in class operational CEO. This is a hands on position and...
- United Kingdom
- £240k, full executive package, bonus commensurate with success, LTiP & shares
Our client is a globally recognised major branded goods manufacturer prevalent within the High Street retailers. Due to business restructure they a...
- Birmingham, West Midlands (GB)
- To £150,000 + benefits
Help shape the future of the rail industry in the UK by establishing and leading the new National College for High Speed Rail.
- Flexible Location - United Kingdom
- Six figure salary + benefits
This is a rare opportunity to lead an organisation that sits at the forefront of change across the educational landscape.
- Munich, flexible
- Attractive salary package and benefits
EIT Health – a new Knowledge and Innovation Community (KIC) designated by the European Institute of Innovation and Technology (EIT) – is focused on...
- London (Central), London (Greater)
NEST (National Employment Savings Trust) is at the forefront of workplace pension reforms being introduced by the UK government. Could you be its...