- An established business within a successful, international manufacturing group.
- Working in a commercial capacity, the Financial Controller will support the MD
About Our Client
My client is an established business within a successful group, manufacturing consumer products. They are highly regarded by their customers and within the sector and following some positive structural changes, they now need to focus on creating of a value-adding finance function.
The Financial Controller's responsibility will be to support, challenge and advise the Managing Director and Senior Management Team on factory financial data. The role will require:
- The production of weekly and monthly management accounts.
- Helping the team to prepare and track their budgets, forecasts and 3 year strategic plans
- Weekly factory performance and KP preparation
- Oversight of capital expenditure requests
- Analysis of product profitability and ownership of locally managed performance improvement plans
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will be a qualified accountant (CIMA / ACA / ACCA) with a track record in a high-volume, manufacturing business. You will be able to build strong relationships within the local business as well as Group and can demonstrate autonomous working.
What's on Offer
A competitive salary and opportunity to take a lead role in driving significant growth.
Ref Code: MPFE13976907Z
Apply for Financial Controller
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly