- Fantastic opportunity to work for a small fast moving and exiting client
- Pro-active role which would be fantastic for a highly motivated candidate
About Our Client
The Company of Animals was set up in 1979 with the goal of enhancing the lives of pets and their owners. The company have done this utilising their 40+ year experience in animal training and behaviour to provide simple, effective and kind products combined with the right education to pet owners all over the world. It is their belief that all common pet-ownership challenges can be simply overcome with the right products and advice.
The Company of Animals is a leading developer, manufacturer and master distributor of pet accessories worldwide, supplying a variety of distributor, veterinary and retail accounts.
Widely recognised for its product innovation and award-winning brands, the Company of Animals' impressive portfolio includes Pet Corrector™, Halti®, Pet Head®, Baskerville and CLIX®. The Company of Animals is a privately-owned company with sales in over 50 countries worldwide. They have offices in Surrey, UK and Denver, US with distribution centres in the USA, UK, and China.
This role will be located at our dog-friendly HQ in Chertsey, Surrey.
You will be responsible for building, developing and executing the company's global marketing strategy, this candidate will play a pivotal role in leading the organisations commercial efforts.
You will be a self-motivated, confident, pro-active and highly organised individual with a natural ability to build and lead a team deployed across the globe. Continuing to build on our brand strategy through this exciting phase in our company`s development, you will lead our Marketing teams through the launch of our company-wide re branding project. Utilising your experience in all functions, you will most effective deploy our resource and investments to best suit our global opportunities and elevate our brand status.
- Build, train, mentor and lead the global marketing function
- Responsibility for building, adapting and employing global marketing & brand strategies
- Build activation plans, customer targeting and consumer campaigns, working across a diverse brand and product portfolio
- Develop and execute brand plans in line with long term strategic goals
- Design, development and delivery of compelling / results driven marketing programmes
- Determine and execute a program of KPIs to measure success
- Full financial responsibility including the management of budgets, reporting effectively on ROI of campaigns, understanding cost drivers and implementing continuous improvements to provide value for money
- Engage with key global customers and external stakeholders to find creative ways to grow sales and brand value
- Ability to communicate with senior stakeholders on significant PR issues, crisis management and customer experience matters
- Contribute to the organisation`s leadership as a member of the board
- Work closely with the sales team to effectively integrate commercial resources and deliver on growth targets
- Work closely with the Operations team to effectively coordinate campaigns, promotions and shows
- Oversee global trade-show organisation and strategy
- Play a leading role in product ideation and development
The Successful Applicant
The successful Marketing Director will have the following skills and experience:
- Significant in international marketing leadership roles within consumer goods
- Success in building and developing teams in a consumer product business. Detail-oriented, highly analytical and results-driven approach
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills that span cultural differences
- Strong problem solving and decision-making skills
- Excellent organisation and time management skills with the ability to work under pressure
- Commercial awareness and strong understanding of all aspects of business
- Self-motivated and dynamic individual
- Proven discipline, drive for results and ability to make commercial decisions
- Demonstrated ability to manage operational budgets with sound judgement utilising external resources
- Experience in international consumer brands
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
What's on Offer
Very attractive package to attract the best
Ref Code: MPFE13990114Z
Apply for Marketing Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly