- Fantastic opportunity to work for a small fast moving and exiting client
- Pro-active role which would be fantastic for a highly motivated candidate
About Our Client
The Company of Animals was set up in 1979 with the goal of enhancing the lives of pets and their owners. The company have done this utilising their 40+ year experience in animal training and behaviour to provide simple, effective and kind products combined with the right education to pet owners all over the world. It is their belief that all common pet-ownership challenges can be simply overcome with the right products and advice.
The Company of Animals is a leading developer, manufacturer and master distributor of pet accessories worldwide, supplying a variety of distributor, veterinary and retail accounts.
Widely recognised for its product innovation and award-winning brands, the Company of Animals' impressive portfolio includes Pet Corrector™, Halti®, Pet Head®, Baskerville and CLIX®. The Company of Animals is a privately-owned company with sales in over 50 countries worldwide. They have offices in Surrey, UK and Denver, US with distribution centres in the USA, UK, and China.
This role will be located at our dog-friendly HQ in Chertsey, Surrey.
Responsible for global sales performance and strategy, this candidate will play a pivotal role in leading the organisations commercial efforts.
You will be a self-motivated, confident, pro-active and highly organised individual with a natural ability to lead a large team deployed across the globe. Our markets vary greatly in maturity and strategy will need to be carefully considered and aggressively executed. You will be responsible for leading US, UK and International sales teams, utilising global resources to most effectively work towards our over-arching ambitions. Continuing to build on the global sales team, providing strong leadership and opportunities for further development, you will lead our commercial teams through this exciting phase of our company`s growth.
- Build, train, mentor and lead the global sales team
- Responsibility for building, adapting and executing global sales strategies
- Full budgeting responsibility
- Engage with key global customers and external stakeholders to find creative ways to grow sales
- Create and develop joint business plans with key customers
- Create and drive sales KPIs with a view towards improving growth
- Contribute to the organisation`s leadership as a member of the board
- Work closely with the Marketing team to effectively integrate commercial resources and deliver on growth targets
- Work closely with the Operations team to coordinate campaigns, promotions, forecasting, product launches and to maintain customer service levels
- Continuously improve sales processes and systems, elevating company standards
The Successful Applicant
The successful Sales Director will have the following skills and experience:
- Track record of significant years in international sales leadership roles within consumer goods
- Clear track record of operating at Director and Board level
- Keen to work in the company leadership team to agree group strategy in a professional and effective manner
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Strong problem solving and decision-making skills
- Excellent organisation and time management skills with the ability to work under pressure
- Strong prospecting and closing skills
- Commercial awareness and strong understanding of all aspects of business
- Self-motivated and dynamic individual
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
What's on Offer
Very attractive package to attract the best
Ref Code: MPFE13990701Z
Apply for Sales Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly