Head of IT
2 days left
Our client is a well-known and significant multi-site manufacturer of components and sub-assemblies for the automotive sector. It designs and manufactures a broad product range and is recognised for its design capability and innovation within its highly demanding marketplace. As part of a significant international group and built on solid foundations it has an established IT team of 12 colleagues across a number of sites and a significant pipeline of business critical projects. The company operates a Microsoft AX ERP system and also uses EDI processes. This is an excellent long term career opportunity offering both strategic and hands on elements within a highly successful and respected international company.
This senior appointment reports into Board level and it will appeal to a highly experienced IT professional who has built an impressive career to date in world-class manufacturing environments. The IT Department has an experienced team in place and the database of information available within the company is substantial.
- You will be responsible for agreeing and implementing the IT strategy, leading the team, providing first-line support to all sites and standardising the AX ERP system, processes, reports and customer interfaces (EDI) across the whole of the business.
- The attractive package includes a competitive base salary, car allowance, bonus and broad ranging benefits as expected of a Group such as this.
- The location is flexible either North Yorkshire or West Midlands.
A high calibre individual with proven experience in an IT role with a combination of strategic, technical and team leadership skills is required.
- You will need to have a good quality university degree, most likely in computer sciences and you will have significant experience in providing ERP and first-line support into a multi-site manufacturing business.
- You will need Microsoft AX systems and EDI process knowledge and also ideally have Prince2 and Lean/Six Sigma qualifications.
- Whilst automotive experience is preferred other manufacturing sectors operating EDI processes such as food or consumer products could also be of interest.
- You will need to be a strong team leader, a motivator and coach, have a “can-do” robust approach and comfortable working with the communications protocols associated with large international groups.
Please forward in absolute confidence a full curriculum vitae to Adderley Featherstone by clicking on the apply button.