Head of Compliance - Part-time
A role of Part-time Head of Compliance (3 days a week) has become available for a boutique Wealth Management business in West London.
The main responsibilities would include:
- Oversee the Compliance function to make sure full compliance with external regulations, internal procedures and efficient operational standards
- Make sure the business maintains effective systems and controls through provision of adequate compliance resources, strategies, policies, monitoring programmes, compliance reviews etc.
- Accountable for the effective delivery of Compliance Advisory, Assurance, Policy and Framework activities
- Contributing to providing positive compliance environment in the business
- Responsible for building and oversight of businesses financial crime function (systems and controls) as an MLRO
- Responsible for oversight and implementation of AML, Anti-Bribery, Fraud, Cyber-crime and other relevant systems & controls
- Extensive previous experience in relevant industry
- Previous CF10 / CF11 holder and relevant experience
- Proven ability to consistently make practical decisions
- Strong analytical and research skills
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)