Audit Manager (Credit & Operational Risk)
A leading global financial services organisation in London has an exciting opportunity for an Internal Audit Manager to join their expanding team. They are looking for candidates with a passion for what they do and who are able to provide independent assurance to the key stakeholders as well as challenge the effectiveness of current processes and controls across the business.
Key responsibilities include:
- Leading and performing assurance activities to assess the management and control of risk
- Meeting agreed timescales and complying with quality requirements
- Managing relationships and influencing key stakeholders across the business
- Collaborating with other teams as required
- Supervising and motivating small teams whilst providing coaching and support
- Other departmental responsibilities including on-going business monitoring and production of required management information (MI)
- Communicating both verbally and in writing, of complex and/or difficult messages effectively to different audiences, tailoring the approach as necessary
- Degree qualified or equivalent experience
- A clear ability to demonstrate understanding of the risks and controls related to Operational Risk or Credit Risk.
- Evidence of leading assurance / monitoring / audit skills, including assessment of risk and controls
- Preferably knowledgeable in regulation in Retail Banking, Wholesale Banking products and / or Basel
- Proven experience meeting tight deadlines whilst maintaining accuracy and attention to detail