Executive Managing Director – Transformation
Metamorphic Search has been selected by a boutique financial services firm to assist in their search for an Executive Managing Director to lead the Transformation offering of the organisation.
This is a newly created function for the business and as such requires someone with experience of growing and leading a developing business on an international scale.
Responsibilities to include:
- Building and developing a team of senior transformation specialists in the UK and the US;
- Developing new business opportunities;
- Managing interim and urgent client engagements as required;
- Supporting longer-term strategic transformation programmes;
- Ad-hoc project work to support other areas of the business.
Candidates for this role will have worked at a senior level within a large consulting firm with a global remit. They will have had significant experience of leading assignments with a focus on Performance Improvement, Value Creation, Restructuring and/or Turnaround.
For a confidential discussion, please send your CV and contact details by clicking on Apply.