Interim Head of Operations - Investment Banking - 18 months
Interim Head of Operations - Investment Banking - 18 months - Edinburgh
We have a fantastic initial 18-month contract opportunity live in Edinburgh for an Interim Head of Operations.
Our client is an emerging investment bank that is looking to take on a number of high-level contracting professionals that can help enable the banks initial implementation plan.
Organisational Development -
- Developing the Target Operating Model
- Establishing a programme management framework for the bank, and managing requisite Transformation programmes
- Scoping out establishment of future systems - including HT, IT, and corporate systems
- Establishing and implementing processes for transition of existing operations into the new organisation
- Establishing a programme management framework and managing necessary transformation programmes
- A strong understanding of operation risk and regulatory business risk
- Strong investment banking background/industry experience
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position