Management Consultant - Retail Consultancy
A Retail business consulting practice within an award winning, established (20+ years) and entrepreneurial digital consultancy are currently seeking a Management Consultant for a leadership position in the North of England. They have office's Nationally, in locations such as; Manchester, Leeds, Nottingham, Bristol and London.
This is a unique opportunity to join a relatively new business practice at the start of it's journey, with the backing and support of a larger organisation who has a successful track record of incubating start-up ventures within the business. The support comes in multiple forms, such as; an existing client base, multi-discipline teams and with many experts in their fields - from data scientists and researchers to software and app developers. As well as the current (and growing) team of specialist retail consultants in the Practice.
Clients include a number of FTSE 250 organisations; large retailers, grocers, consumer goods (including luxury) and gaming organisations.
It's expected that this individual will lead on the development and sales of propositions, developing business with existing and new business's, utilising retail consultants and other experts across the business.
Propositions that they are developing and have taken to market include the likes of:
- Digital & Omnichannel excellence
- Data & advanced analytics
- Innovation & growth strategy
- Optimising retail operations
- Marketing-led sales and merchandising
Excellent training will be provided, as well as frequent coaching and mentoring from the Head of Retail and Head of Practices, who will also help guide your career.
- 5+ years management consultancy experience, previous industry experience would be a bonus but not essential.
- Experience in retail, ideally across at least one of; digital, strategy, marketing and/or operations.
- Customer centric view of retail, ideally on a Global scale across different sectors; GM, Grocery, Fashion and/or Luxury goods.
- Built propositions, sold successfully to new and existing retail clients.
- Strong managerial and leadership skills
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Ability to work effectively with people at all levels in an organisation
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is part of Morgan Philips Group and is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.