This job is no longer available
Our client is a global media giant, an iconic brand. A new challenging and exciting opportunity has arisen based in the London Head Office supporting the Managing Director of a key growth division.
To support the Managing Director through:
- Leading, supporting and developing the business in existing and new markets
- Financial analysis and evaluation of investment and business development opportunities
- Championing the agreed strategy and investment requirements as set out by the Board
- Involvement in M&A deal origination activities with advisors and internal stakeholders
- Supporting the due diligence of investment opportunities
- Undertaking reviews of markets and target companies to identify potential acquisitions or investment opportunities
- Report writing for presentations and papers submitted to the board/senior management
- There will be some international travel
- Graduate MBA or ACA, CIMA
- Experience of the media or telco sectors in either a business development, strategy or transaction role.
- Demonstrates a real interest in the business and commercial aspects of the role
- Open mind-set, accurate, persistent, innovative
- Ability to manage large amounts of data, identify key issues and communicate rationally both verbally and in writing to key stakeholders
- Ability to quickly develop working relationships throughout the business
- Confident with a high level of oral and written communication skills
- Highly numerate, with experience of financial/business analysis
- Strong financial modelling skills
- Willingness to travel is a key requirement of the role.