Senior Commercial Manager
This global media and communications business is a household name and is recognised for its high quality of innovative products. Currently they are recruiting for a Senior Commercial Manager to join their telecoms part of the business. Within this position you will be working on a global basis partnering with the EMEIA territories, providing insights and focussing on achieving and exceeding strategic and financial objectives.
You will be based in London and be working for one of the top global brands in its industry.
Responsibilities will include:
- Investment appraisals, business cases and risk and opportunities
- Support the provision of best in class analysis and reporting across multiple areas of both business and market performance
- High degree of collaboration with worldwide finance, EMEIA and other key internal business partners
- Manage the end to end execution of monitoring deals or projects
- Pricing, consumer propositions and giving a 360 view and communicating it across cross functional teams globally
A Senior Commercial Manager that has worked within a complex, multinational blue chip is a strong advantage. Candidates need to have Telecom experience whether that be within industry within a commercial finance role, or from a top consulting firm or even from a financial services /banking with telecoms/carriers analysis.
ACA, MBA, CIMA, ACCA qualified to degree level