This job is no longer available
Following internal retirement succession planning within their SPV Operations team, my client is seeking an SPV Operations Manager to take on operational responsibility for a part of their UK wide PFI portfolio which, in the initial period, will involve two Healthcare PFI projects in the South East of the UK.
As SPV Operations Manager, you will be responsible for:
- General Management of the PFI project - Client liaison, operational reviews and comprehensive reporting
- Contractual Compliance - Operational, Company Law and Health & Safety
- Asset Management - Monitoring and reviewing the PPM systems and carrying out Lifecycle Management
Given the particular nature of this position, it is critical that any potential applicants display:
- A strong contractual knowledge of PFI arrangements as well as an in-depth understanding of the varying needs of the different stakeholders
- A detailed understanding of the PFI business environment with regards to technical, contractual and commercial requirements during the SPV & FM operations phase
- A proven track record of being the responsible SPV Operations Manager on a medium sized healthcare PFI scheme and experience of leading the SPV's requirements
- Significant experience of and background within, another SPV management business gained within the Healthcare sector
- The ability to commute to (or to relocate to within a commutable distance) of London
Our client is an award winning Property Developer, Investor & Asset Manager that deliver and manage an extensive portfolio of buildings for both the Private & Public sector clients. Currently, in addition to their property business, they have a portfolio of 20 PFI projects within the Healthcare, Education & Civic sectors.
Up to £70,000 base, generous bonus and excellent company benefits scheme
Your application will be reviewed by Michael Page. Please be aware we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised & regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.
Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents.
Please quote Michael Page Reference when applying Job Ref MPEX13362287.
Michael Page is a world leading recruitment PC.