This job is no longer available
Our client is a globally recognised brand and very active in the M&A space.
Reporting to the Head of Corporate Finance, the role has a broad remit of corporate finance activities, including:
- Corporate finance projects - assistance at assessment through to execution stage in a variety of corporate initiatives -includes financial due diligence, assistance with financial reporting and tax planning initiatives, deal negotiations
- Financial analysis - valuation of group business, assessment of potential corporate transactions, synergy estimates, deal structuring, scenario planning
- Capital management - dividend policy, development of balance sheet structure, including close liaison with corporate brokers and investment bankers
- Industry / sector monitoring - reporting on financial results of peers, pricing and valuation analysis, including assessment of competitive environment and business drivers
- Debt management - analysis of borrowing requirements, assessment of banking terms, negotiation of further facilities as may be required, liaison with credit rating agencies.
Candidate Profile / Key Skills
The role involves working closely with finance team members, with regular exposure to the CFO, as well as other staff and professional advisers. In particular the role involves a significant element of preparation of Executive Committee and Board papers, as well as presentations. It is therefore essential you have a strong personal presence and can demonstrate high quality written and oral presentation.
We are looking for a graduate calibre qualified accountant, although we will also consider other qualifications such as MBA or CFA. You will have significant M&A experience, ideally gained within financial services or the technology sector.
It is important you have hands on experience in medium / large scale corporate transactions and strong modelling skills.