Chief Marketing Officer
Our client is a high-growth e-Commerce startup with a most proprietary platform. Due to its massive success and strong backing, our client is seeking a motivated and entrepreneurial Head of Marketing to establish end-to-end marketing and strategy across the business. This individual will own the entire marketing function at a high-impact capacity.
- Create a marketing budget to work implementing campaigns across several online and offline channels, including Email, Display, Social Media and Affiliate
- Lead and develop a team and had P&L responsibility
- Email marketing–including acquisition, conversion and ongoing engagement
- Display advertising
- Partnership marketing collateral across email, newsletters, web ads, etc.
- Partner with platform team to shape paid marketing product and technology strategy
- Partner with mobile technical teams to pro-actively identify opportunities for growth
- Work with design and production team to develop marketing units, ads, emails and collateral
- Analyze and report on all marketing programs with focus on ROI optimization
- You will assist in designing and implementing A/B tests and other analytical frameworks for your campaigns.
The successful candidate will maintain the following:
- BA/BS with a strong academic record, MBA preferred.
- Solid experience with a track record of outstanding B2B and B2C marketing including lead generation, direct marketing, search and user acquisition.
- You’ve either started from zero and built a sustainable business or taken a successful product or brand and made it truly unique.
- Experience running a successful marketing organization.
- Startup experience is a major plus.
- Demonstrated track record of increasing acquisition numbers and executing successful campaigns.
- Experience with A/B testing software.
- Experience building reports, analyzing campaign data, and quickly learning as we grow.
- Demonstrated ability to thrive in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment.
- Strong written/oral communication skills, with an ability to create order and flexible processes when needed.
- Entrepreneurial, responsible, self-motivated, upbeat team player.
- Creative thinker and resourceful problem solver.
e-Commerce experience necessary
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please apply online or contact Michelle Sarhis at Robert Walters via email or call +1 212 704 9900 quoting the Reference 159460.