This job is no longer available
For over two decades, our client has developed and marketed tissue repair products for use in general and reconstructive surgical procedures.
They are a recognised leader in their own field – with a core technology that continues to be utilised in exciting new applications as well as producing innovative new products.
To continue the growth and innovation of their first in class products, there is an opportunity for the role of: Director Finance EMEA
- Provide overall leadership to the existing accounting function, ensuring proper accounting and control functions for the EMEA team
- Oversees that management is supported by analysis of the results of operations and financial conditions, ensures that country performance is compared with Operating plans
- Responsible for all accounting functions, working capital control, statutory compliance and tax efficiency.
- Understanding of SOX implications on all aspects of the EMEA business and ensure accounting is compliant with US GAAP
- Ensures and pro actively drives for optimization of functions within the ERP systems, leads and project manages implementation of system changes when required.
- Provide leadership in relation to supplier and customer contracts and pricing administration
- Supports the VP EMEA and the CFO in formulating group tax strategy
- Leads the optimization of the companies working capital, supports the CFO and Group Controller in setting up working Capital management strategies
- Oversee operations/ customer service, all the inventory management and 3rd party logistics
- You have Bachelor’s degree or MBA in a related field (financial/ accounting discipline is preferred)
- A 2nd European language would be beneficial (e.g. Italian, Spanish)
- Significant experience – e.g. finance, accounting, financial controlling etc.
- Ability to advise with strategic financial matters
- European cultural understanding and experience of working in a European environment
- Operations/ customer service background (e.g. Six Sigma)
- As a person you demonstrate ability to excel in a fast pace, innovative, global environment together with excellent interpersonal, and communication skills