Assistant Director - Valuation Advisory Services
The individual will need to be a self starter, strong business development skills and team handling skills.
The focus of the Group's work may be divided into the following categories:
- Commercial - the team regularly advise on valuations, acquisitions, disposals and mergers across a wide range of industries.
- Taxation - the team regularly undertake valuations for fiscal purposes in the UK and other territories and is ideally placed to advise on all aspects of tax valuation.
- Intellectual Property - the team specialises in the valuation of intellectual property such as trademarks, brand names, know how, customer lists, patents and licences and has considerable experience in this area.
- Dispute Resolution - the Group are recognised specialists within the field of dispute resolution, litigation support and expert valuations.
- Regulatory and Accounting - the team has considerable expertise to deal with the requirements for valuations under International Accounting Standards.
- Value businesses, shares or intellectual property as part of small team.
- Appreciate context in which valuation is required by gaining an understanding of the client's business issues.
- Gain a thorough understanding of target and its market, researching the sector and analyzing companies within it
- Deliver valuation on time and to assignment budget and timetable.
- Generate ideas to maximize assignment profitability, supporting revenue generation initiatives.
- Strong demonstrable valuation experience.
- Strong academics, minimum 2.1 degree, ideally MBA/ACA/ CFA
- Experience of business development activity and success.
- Project management skills, leading teams and juggling more than one project at a time.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- High degree of personal drive and motivation to succeed.
- Analytical in approach.
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.