Director Corporate Services
Reporting to the Secretary-General, the Director Corporate Services is responsible for the direction and management of Corporate Services of International IDEA. The DCS will ensure the provision of high level systems and services for all administrative functions, including human resources, budget, finance, procurement, facilities, IT and system development and related support activities. The DCS will be required to act on his/her own authority or on the authority delegated by the Secretary-General and is responsible for all major decisions affecting the work of Corporate Services.
As a member of the Senior Management team, the DCS actively contributes to the overall management of the organization by providing guidance and direction in the development and implementation of strategies in support of International IDEA’s mandate and work programmes.
Level and type of formal education:
- University degree and/or postgraduate qualification in accounting, public administration, business administration or related subject
- Membership of a professional accountancy body is desirable.
- Extensive experience in financial, budgeting, and administration management
- Extensive experience at a senior management level in an organization with a record of success in human resources and financial management linking service delivery to strategic objectives
- Proven track record of achieving results in a corporate or a non-profit environment, with demonstrated success in developing policies, procedures and processes and building systems and tools to support a growth-oriented organization
- Experience of governmental, intergovernmental and/or non-governmental organizations
- Experience in implementing significant change management processes
- Experience in project management and related financial reporting
- Knowledge of statutory frameworks and international accounting standards
- Experience with negotiation of donor agreements or government contracts is highly desirable.
For further information and to apply please click on Apply.
Terms of Contract:
Three (3) Year Fixed Term Appointment. Salary entry point €9 297 NET + benefits, per month.
Deadline for Applications:
Applications should be submitted no later than 10 August 2014.