This job is no longer available
Location: Various client sites across the UK, M1 corridor
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a focused and energetic Service Delivery Director to join a market-leading technology company. In this nationally focused role you'll lead the Service Team, which is made up predominantly of engineers, and will be responsible for assessing and implementing a performance-driving change management process.
Our client is as passionate about their people as they are about their award-winning products. You'll be part of a high performing culture and have the opportunity to make real impact. Having traded successfully for over 20 years, the company are positioning themselves for a period of growth. As a result there will be ample scope for an outstanding individual to make their mark and impress as they take their area of the business to new revenue and performance levels.
Reporting to the Managing Director, you will need to demonstrate prior success in bringing effective efficiency measures into a business, whilst driving performance.
As Service Delivery Director you'll:
- Assume profit and loss responsibility for the service delivery function.
- Manage a field-based engineering and central call centre team - with responsibility for approximately 80 staff, including 5 Managers.
- Organise the deployment and density of the Service Engineer Team.
- Assess existing KPIs and performance metrics, and reset as appropriate to drive service performance.
- Create strategies and implement plans to deliver revenue and margin growth in line with budgeted expectation.
We're looking for an individual with exceptional people management and communication skills, who has experience of implementing change management programmes within a national field-based service function.
You'll be someone who's a strategic thinker with strong customer focus and demonstrable service delivery and project management expertise, preferably within a facilities management or technology environment.
In addition, you'll have:
- Formidable development and change management focus and significant budgetary understanding.
- The ability to develop employees, teams and business opportunities.
- A strong planning mind-set with excellent organisational skills.
- A willingness to own and drive an entire business function.
- The ability to work on your own initiative and as part of a team, with a flexible approach to working.
To apply please email a full CV and covering letter by clicking on Apply.
Closing date: 5th August 2014