This job is no longer available
The chosen candidate will be tasked with providing corporate finance specialist support to the full range of activities including execution, capital structure, capital investment analysis and long term strategic/financial planning.
- Advising senior management on whether potential investments would add value.
- Help project sponsors to analyze potential investments.
- Build/review financial models.
- Provide transactional and evaluation support on acquisitions and disposals.
- Provide long-term financial planning
- Provide financial analysis to support capital structure decision making
- Strong/Relevant degree
- Ideally a further qualification (ACA,CIMA, MBA etc)
- Proven experience from top accountancy firm (from corporate finance), a bank or other relevant business.
- Strong exposure to corporate finance, including client facing execution and excellent modelling capabilities.
This is an excellent opportunity for the right person to move to a recognised name in the mining space. Great company culture, strong progression potential and competitive salary, please get in touch for more detail.