Financial Markets Consultant
This job has now expired
My client, a global asset management firm is looking for a consultant to join their advisory arm of their business. This business unit focuses on advising senior executives at financial institutions and government bodies on their most challenging capital market and balance sheet issues.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Performing quantitative analysis and problem solving in support of client engagements
- Preparing presentations and reports for pitching new business and communicating project results
- Advising clients on high-profile mandates in the financial industry typically focused on whole loans and structured credit
- Acting as a project manager across internal teams and for clients
- Mentoring of junior team members to aid development.
In order to succeed in this role you will:
- Have a background in risk or corporate finance in an investment bank or Management Consultancy
- Strong analytical skills with dynamic, engaging style and exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Excellent academics (MBA desirable but not essential)
- Experience with assessing client needs and focus on developing solutions in an innovative way
- Have the ability to build relationships at all levels and work in a collaborative, consultative manner
- Fluency in an additional European languages besides English is an advantage
For the chance to join a fast expanding team within this market leading business on a variety of diverse and challenging work contact Lucy at Argyll Scott 0207 936 1124.