This job is no longer available
This is an outstanding opportunity to influence and deliver further increases in global market share and shareholder value as a result of rapid growth following the introduction of new products and market sectors. Having recently won our third Queens Award for International Trade we have for the first time, been ranked 13th fastest growing private company in the 2014 Sunday Times BDO Profit Track 100 list.
ACA qualified, we are looking to recruit an experienced Finance Director with a background in multi-site manufacturing, you will be comfortable working at both an operational and strategic level with the skills and experience to deliver major projects across the business.
- Manage the accounts staff in both UK and overseas branches
- Oversee group management accounts and monthly subsidiary accounts
- Annual group consolidation and statutory accounts
- Prepare budgets, forecasts and long-term strategic plans
- Management of group cash balances and currency exposures
- ACA qualified with solid experience in a multi-site manufacturing business
- Demonstrate significant personal achievement within the profession; business acumen and strategic thinking
- Able to demonstrate a high level, hands-on control of group finances
- Team leader with strong communication and influencing skills
For an informal discussion please ring Aidan Towey, Managing Director 0161 626 9999.
Please apply online and include a cover letter with your CV stating salary expectations.